Contact Info / Websites
Living The Life
We have been writing scripts to a flash cartoon titled "Living The Life". It is about two teenage boys, Todd Woods and Sam Smith, who try to get away with throwing a party while Todd's parents aren't home. FidioProductions will be animating it for me.
Todd Woods-- Todd is 14 years old and a little overweight. His voice should be a little deep, not much, just a little.
1. "This is freakin' awesome! The best part is, we are actually going to get away with it!"
2. "I swear, I have no idea how he got in there."
Harvey Woods- Harvey is the 16 year old brother of Todd and son of Vicki and Dan. His voice should be about a medium pitched voice, but not too low pitched.
1. (Harvey is locked in a closet during this scene) "Help! Come on you guys, this isn't funny! This broom is uncomfortable."
Tracy Smith-Tracy is 39 years old and is the mother of Sam Smith. She is your typical white-trashy redneck mother with a very high temper. Her voice should be low pitched with a hillbilly/redneck accent.
1. (Angrily) "Now come on back here boy!"
2. (Mad) "Why would you two heathens even think you could get away with something like this?"
Party Guy - This guys voice should be a little low pitched, like an older teenager.
1. "Hey! What is that guy doing with that chicken?"
Forrest Gump-Self explanatory. It just needs to be someone who can do a good impression of Forrest Gump.
1. "Momma says life is like a box of chocolates."
The auditions should be in .mp3 format and should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org