Particles Particles

Great!

Brings back unsettling memories of gym class though.......oh the humanity (shivers)...
Anywayz Great Game! Awesome concept and Awesome Music!!! 5/5 10/10.

ButtonMasher ButtonMasher

Cool

10/10 5/5

Cool game and great concept. Just one thing though.......you cheated.....I keep typing to the rythm of the song X D lol.
But anyways good game, I'll be sure to check out the next installment. ; )
Peace -
Dustin ( Mushu-Productions)

that is what´s to say that is what´s to say

Like the Rest..

I agree with mostly everyone here.

The phaser is too much. It can be a good effect, but in small amounts. I'm going to guess that you recorded your vocals on a standard mic and regular room, causing some of the "Fuzziness". This could have also effected the phaser and synth.

It also sounds like around the 1:20 mark, you tried to fuse two different parts together. I'd fix that, or at least work on editing skills. Remember, practice makes perfect!

As far as vocals, definately increase the volume. I think that your maybe a little insecure of your vocal abilities, so you tried to tone it down as much as possible. I think you have good potential for the vocals, especially for this song, because it fits so well. Just need to better record, and not think so much of what other people think, rather what the song NEEDS.

I hope my input can be of some use. Good Job for what you have, keep it up.

DPulse/IxON - Electro Therapy DPulse/IxON - Electro Therapy

Don't Worry

Don't worry about these guys that say stuff like "it's not top-5 material". My song awesome techno made it to top 5 and that's all I heard. Till someone gave advice that made sense, "simplicity doesn't make it crapy, it just shows the wonders you can do with FL Studio." So keep truckin man. Hope to hear more of ya stuff.

DigitalPulse responds:

I agree with you entirely, props to that.

Thanks for the review,

Digital Pulse

Own Little World Own Little World

Respect!

Finally some more celldweller fans! My song awesome techno, which made weekly top 5 back in august, was inspired by their style. Check it out if you want, but made respect for this remix! 5/5 10/10