that is what´s to say that is what´s to say

Like the Rest..

I agree with mostly everyone here.

The phaser is too much. It can be a good effect, but in small amounts. I'm going to guess that you recorded your vocals on a standard mic and regular room, causing some of the "Fuzziness". This could have also effected the phaser and synth.

It also sounds like around the 1:20 mark, you tried to fuse two different parts together. I'd fix that, or at least work on editing skills. Remember, practice makes perfect!

As far as vocals, definately increase the volume. I think that your maybe a little insecure of your vocal abilities, so you tried to tone it down as much as possible. I think you have good potential for the vocals, especially for this song, because it fits so well. Just need to better record, and not think so much of what other people think, rather what the song NEEDS.

I hope my input can be of some use. Good Job for what you have, keep it up.

DPulse/IxON - Electro Therapy DPulse/IxON - Electro Therapy

Don't Worry

Don't worry about these guys that say stuff like "it's not top-5 material". My song awesome techno made it to top 5 and that's all I heard. Till someone gave advice that made sense, "simplicity doesn't make it crapy, it just shows the wonders you can do with FL Studio." So keep truckin man. Hope to hear more of ya stuff.

DigitalPulse responds:

I agree with you entirely, props to that.

Thanks for the review,

Digital Pulse

Own Little World Own Little World

Respect!

Finally some more celldweller fans! My song awesome techno, which made weekly top 5 back in august, was inspired by their style. Check it out if you want, but made respect for this remix! 5/5 10/10

Xero Gravity :: Px Xero Gravity :: Px

Good

Really good but, volumes are a lil off man. I couldn't hear the snare to well. but all in all goog. Keep it up. ^.^ 8/10 4/5

GrantProjectXero responds:

Thanks. Yeah, I'm thinking of revising it a lot and redoing some of the sound clips.

march of the emporer march of the emporer

Cool

5/5 10/10
Pretty good but be warned. People are going to give you crap on how all the instruments in the song were generic.... cause our song that made top 5 uses basically the same instruments almost and they bug the crap out of me saying it's so generic.... Anyways keep up the good work man.
Peace

mikkim responds:

I see that you liked it :)

.::Eurogated::.{T11} .::Eurogated::.{T11}

Coolz Yo!

It's really good. ^.^ But I kinda wished at 47 secs after the awesome intro and the sort of breakdown there'd be just a huge explosion of kick-butt sounds. But non the less it was really good! Keep it up man!
Dustin ( Mushu-Productions)

GothTech GothTech

Awesome

It's nice to hear from some celldweller fans! (hope thats the same switchback you had) X D. I'm a big fan of celldweller type stuff and Gravity Kills. Listen to our new song awesome techno if you can find the time and tell me what you think. It was my first attempt at a rock/techno kind of thing. Again, this song rox!
Dustin (Mushu-Productions)

Rate It X Rate It X

Pretty Good

I thought it was pretty good. I liked how you mixed the techno and hip-hop genres into a mix. And the buzzing is part of techno....... Great mix though! The only thing really wrong with it is that it's a tad bit repetitive, but I do the same thing. lol.
Dustin ( Mushu-Productions)

WyteNoiz responds:

Yeah, I should have changed it up a bit right? But I thought it would have vocals on it and they can change it up, ya know. Thanks for the review man.